HELP COLLEGE GRADS RULE THE REAL WORLD.
If you are a recent college graduate, you have places you want to go. Which is why BMW is giving you $1,000 off a new BMW and our best available rates. No matter which model you choose, you can tell the world you have arrived - for less than you think.
EXCLUSIVE SAVINGS, EXCLUSIVELY FOR COLLEGE GRADS.
BMW College Graduate Program
$1,000 SAVINGS ON A NEW BMW
• You've earned an undergraduate, graduate or associate's degree from an accredited college or
university within the previous 24 months OR you are eligible to graduate within the next 6
months and have a verifiable offer of employment.
• You have at least 6 months of credit history with no major derogatory entries.
• You have a gross debt‐to‐income ratio of 45% or less and a gross automotive payment to income ratio of less then 20%
• You can provide a copy of your diploma or your official transcript.
• Security deposit will be waived unless stipulated by credit.
WHAT GRADS OF THE COLLEGE GRADUATE PROGRAM ARE SAYING:
"I learned about the College Graduate Program when shopping for a BMW after school. My sales advisor
explained how the program worked, and quickly walked me through the process. I chose a white 328xi
because driving it made me feel confident, powerful, and proud. I would definitely recommend the
BMW College Graduate Program to recent grads. Why not treat yourself to a beautiful, reliable vehicle?"
- Nabila Newaz, MCPHS University
Offer subject to credit approval through BMW Financial Services and verification of graduation and employment. Recent graduate means graduation from an accredited college or university with a doctorate, graduate, undergraduate, or associate's degree earned within the previous 24 months, or is eligible to graduate within the next six months and has a verifiable offer of employment. To qualify, you must have a minimum of 6 months of credit on file and no previous derogatory credit on any credit lines. Finance and lease terms based on credit score. Program subject to change. See your BMW Client Advisor for most current program.