- When is the best time to start exploring my end of lease options?
The optimal time for you to start preparing for your vehicle to come off lease is between 90-120 days prior to your lease maturing. There are several programs available right now for you to choose from to enter a new BMW.
- What are the benefits of leasing a BMW again?
For returning lease customers, the $350 disposition fee will be waived when entering a new lease/loan with BMW Financial Services again, as well as the security deposit will be waived (with approved credit).
- What if I want to purchase my leased vehicle?
Contact our BMW Lease-Return Manager, Roman Medynski, to schedule a VIP Appointment at (508) 903-5300 or email at rmedynski@herbchambers.
- What if I did not lease my vehicle from BMW of Sudbury, can I still turn in my lease?
Yes, BMW of Sudbury will gladly schedule your appointment to turn in your lease vehicle, no matter where your vehicle originated from. Please call (508) 903-5300 to schedule the appointment
- I still have time on my lease, but I may need more miles, how can I obtain them?
Additional miles can be purchased at a discount amount if they are purchased prior to your lease being 120 days from the lease termination date. If you would like to purchase more miles you may contact BMW Financial Services at: 800-578-5000.
- What if I am interested in re-leasing my BMW, how do I proceed?
Re-lease quotes can be obtained by contacting BMW Financial Services within the last 60 days of the lease for various terms.
- I may have damages that exceed the normal limit of wear & tear, where should I go from here?
It is your best interest to contact a Sales Manager to schedule a pre-inspection on the vehicle. This can help you avoid charges at the end of the lease.